The Outside Account Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives through a full life-cycle sales process. They should be comfortable with a high volume of phone calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. The Account Executive will develop leads and seek opportunities to present products to new customers as well as value-added products to current customers. This individual must demonstrate excellent customer service and professionalism through varied digital communications.
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
• Conduct prospecting calls and meetings with potential new customers identified through individual research and qualification as well as CRM and internet generated leads.
• Drive product line and value-added revenue within an assigned product category
• Effectively communicate value proposition to customers.
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with General Manager within your assigned territory to maximize utilization and revenue growth.
• Collaborate with Service Manager and service technicians who are delivering on the promises being made to customers.
• Account Management; expand relationships and revenue generated from existing customers, including Strategic Accounts, while enhancing the overall customer experience
• Assist in creation of marketing materials
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prospect and qualify leads while recording interactions in CRM
• Ability to prepare and present professional presentations and proposals both online and in person
• Ability to enthusiastically provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to prioritize in a highly dynamic and time-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of a CRM system
• Ability to learn negotiation and construction of proposals
• Ability to learn to produce measurable success against sales KPI’s
Preferred Qualifications, Education or Certifications (if applicable):
• 4 year college degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required
• No sales experience necessary but preferred
• Travel: 0-10%